The responsible party within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
Dr. Thomas van Kaldenkerken
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the provided contact details for our data protection officer:
• Information about your data stored by us and its processing (Art. 15 GDPR),
• Correction of inaccurate personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
• Deletion of your data stored by us (Art. 17 GDPR),
• Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 GDPR),
• Object to the processing of your data by us (Art. 21 GDPR) and
• Data portability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Art. 20 GDPR).
You can revoke your given content at any time with effect for the future.
You may at any time submit a complaint to a supervisory authority, e.g. the competent supervisory authority in the federal state of your residence or the authority responsible for us as the responsible body.
A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with address can be found here.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
If you have any questions about data protection, please write us an e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization directly: